Re-starting your prevention or linkage program or re-opening your clinic and searching for some best practices & tips from peer organizations? Email GTZ-SF Peer-to-Peer TA for more information! Let’s connect!
The SF Department of Health has issued a FAQ on Community-Based Testing Services for HIV, Sexually Transmitted Infections and Hepatitis C for staff of community-based organizations and programs providing testing and services in the City.
- San Francisco Department of Public Health Coronavirus webpage for SF Health Care Providers
- Impact of COVID-19 epidemic on San Francisco’s HIV Community and Getting to Zero July 2020 – here
Clinic Operations and Human Resources
- [CDC] How our facility is keeping patients safe from COVID-19 (example)
- [AHP] Clinical Guidelines for FTF Visits during SIP 090420
- [SFCCC] Return to Care Guidelines (HIV/STIs)
For Client/Patient Awareness & Education
- [SF] Tip Sheet for Safer Sex During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- [East Bay Getting to Zero] Stop the Spread, East Bay & Mask On Now…To Turn Up Later – Printable Palm Cards, English/Spanish