March 24, 2016 GTZ Consortium MeetingMarch 30, 2016
PrEP for Youth Panel DiscussionApril 29, 2016
Hangouts with HIVE presents
Making PrEP Work for Youth: Strategies from Birmingham, New York, Oakland, Philadelphia, and San Francisco
Join us April 7 from 9 am–10 am PST/12 noon–1 pm ET for a Google+ Hangout on Air to talk about making PrEP accessible for youth.
1 in 4 new HIV diagnoses in the US is among youth age 13–24
- Can PrEP be an HIV Prevention tool that works for youth?
- What are the unique challenges and opportunities in making PrEP accessible for youth?
- What have we learned from PrEP programs that serve youth around the country?
- What are next steps?
- Adam Leonard, San Francisco Department of Public Health
- Brian Ragas, CRUSH Project, Oakland
- Caitlin Conyngham, Philadelphia FIGHT
- Kachina Kudroff, University of Alabama, Birmingham
- Uri Belkind, Callen Lorde Community Health Center, New York
- Moderated by Yamini Oseguera-Bhatnagar, HIVE
Have questions for our panelists? Email them ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org or login via Google+ to ask them live during the event here.
Need more info? Email Yamini